Funeral Services Offered
- Traditional Funeral Services
- Visitation/Funeral Services on the Same Day
- Direct Burial
- Memorial Services
- Cremation Services
- Graveside Services
- Out of Town Services
- Military Services
- Fraternal Organization Services
- Eakes is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Personal courteous service in a comfortable atmosphere
- Complete full service funeral home providing caskets, burial vaults, cremation urns, etc…
- Up to date fleet of funeral vehicles
- Assistance with social security benefits, veteran’s benefits and life insurance claims.
- Out of town and worldwide transfer service
- Serving all religious faiths
- Work closely with all churches and cemeteries
- Our funeral directors are trained, experienced, dignified, and compassionate people who are ready to help you.
We Assist You Every Step of the Way
- Pre-Need Funeral Arrangements assure that your individual wishes are carried out, as well as lighten the difficult burden from your family member. Contact us anytime to discuss questions about pre-need arrangements.
- Monuments: Eakes has an on site representative that sells individualized Toler Monuments that are reasonably priced. Call and ask for Keith D. Cox and he will be glad to assist you.
- Government Markers: Eakes will help you in obtaining the markers that further honor our veterans. Eakes will also apply for burial allowances and U.S. flags.